Monday, March 08, 2010

53 Years of Ghana's Independence. What Does Ghana Have To Show For Self Governance

Wonderful people,
I'm gonna be on Joy fm's Super Morning Show this morning 7:30 am.
Tune in to catch your very own Ms. Cleland and other panelists share their thoughts on this subject.
And call in if you can.


I'll blog later in the day so everyone who doesn't catch the show can know what I think.
Enjoy your holiday! And oh, I'll be having brunch at Melting Moments around 10:30 am so if you're in the area, come by and spread me:)

And Maja, if you're reading this, here's a special shout out to you. I can't wait to meet you.

Esi

5 comments:

  1. Hi Esi, My mother sent me the Marie Claire article which featured you. I am happy to find you have a blog!
    Greetings from Slovenia,
    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops. Getting this too late. I would have tuned in. About self-governance, there's very little to show for it. Shamefully, the same disgraceful situation is seen in most other African countries.

    Sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. super @Esi! how did the discussion go?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Camille,
    How're you doing? Back when penpals were cool, I had two penpals from Slovenia. One was Tina Hojnik. She wrote the best letters. I have to try looking her up on facebook. How do you like it so far? Would like to visit someday. The pictures I saw always looked so beautiful. They were always filled with white people though so i'm excited to hear you're speading some color around the world. Dude, do you really have like 7 blogs? We should talk. Check your inbox for my email soon.

    @Ato, discussion was good. You should be able to find it on the myjoyonline.com

    ReplyDelete